PAINS’ Steering Committee is a select group of committed PAINS members whose function is to provide expertise and advice to fulfill our mission to transform how pain is perceived, judged and treated.
- Committed to the mission and vision of PAINS
- Established leader in a related field
- Knowledge of the issues, the problems and solutions to transform how pain is perceived, judged and treated
- Willingness to contribute time, expertise and networks of influence to fulfill the mission and goals of PAINS
- Belief that collaboration and coordination is key to success
- Capacity to contribute to the diversity and broad base of PAINS.
- Provide expertise and advice to fulfill mission and goals
- Promote PAINS and its work
- Assist to create a strategic plan and monitor progress
- Provide leadership in work groups, as needed
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for input
- Attend calls and meetings regularly.
Process – Members are invited to serve by the staff leadership team.
American Society for Pain Management Nursing
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
American Osteopathic Association
The Lemons Center
Medical Director, PAINS
Missouri Primary Care Association
Regional Arthritis Center and Patient Representative
American Academy of Pain Management
Western Pain Society
Vice President of Scientific Affairs, PRA Health Sciences
University of California at Los Angeles